If you have recently put on the chef’s hat and trying your hand at baking, then kudos! We congratulate you. To help you with your newly found talent for baking so that you can continue baking numerous delicious recipes with the help of organic brewers yeast, we are here to help you. But before that, let us know what brewers yeast is and what its benefits are.
A Brief Introduction to Brewers YeastIf you go back in time, you will get to know that brewers' yeast was produced as a by-product during the manufacturing of beer and had a bitter taste. But these days, it is dried and used as a nutritional supplement.
Nutritional Benefits of Brewers Yeast
Let us discuss the nutritional advantages of brewers yeast, so that you would understand how you can benefit when you decide to buy brewers yeast near me:
- Lowers the Level of Triglyceride: High amounts of chromium and niacin are present in brewers' yeast, and therefore, they are known to reduce the level of triglyceride and LDL cholesterol and increase the level of HDL.
- Improves Blood Sugar and Blood Pressure Levels: People suffering from diabetes can definitely benefit from brewers yeast as the chromium present in it can reduce the level of blood sugar. This yeast is also beneficial in reducing the amount of diastolic and systolic pressure in patients suffering from high blood pressure.
- Gives Protection to the Liver: Brewers yeast is also known to have selenium which protects the human liver from the attack of free radicles, thus protecting it from liver cancer.
- Acts as a Good Source of Probiotic: Wgen brewers yeast is consumed in appropriate amount, it protects the gut from harmful bacteria and improves the gut health. When you consume the yeast, there is a change in the pH balance due to the secretion of ethanol and other antimicrobial compounds, which is responsible for killing the pathogens. This helps in the reduction of inflammation of the stomach.
- Prevents Diarrhoea: Brewers yeast is also known to preserve gut health and therefore prevents the occurrence of diarrhoea, which might happen when one consumes too much of antibiotics.
- Good for the Skin: Brewers yeast improves the skin condition by adding to the skin moisture and increasing the brightness of the skin.
Visit our website of Bulk Barn to buy brewers yeast near me, and you can also get hold of the numerous other baking items like spelt flour, carob-covered ginger, wholemeal flour, dried peach slices, soft brown sugar, organic desiccated coconut, whole apricot, rye meal, icing sugar, polenta, etc. that can be purchased here. You can also browse the other categories of products like nuts, seeds, and grains, beans and lentils, rice and pasta, herbs and spices, snacks, and other organic products.